Hallo usman,

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 22:08:54 -0700GMT (23-7-2007, 7:08 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

UX> one problem that I am now having is that the filter rule seems to run only
UX> on "read" messages in the folder. is there any way i can have it apply
UX> for the "unread" messages as well without having to mark all the
UX> emails in the folder as "read"?

Set the filter to be triggered by a hotkey (on the options tab)
Don't set it to match the condition
Set it to run by the hotkey only

Now select all messages in a folder and press your selected hotkey.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

What youth deemed crystal, age finds was dew.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.99.8
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
2 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM