Hello The Bat! UserList,

  When I make a quick search and press enter to create a tab showing
  the found e-mails I have a small problem, if there is only one found
  e-mail then it is not possible to show this e-mail in the preview
  area without changing tab or account folder.

  I noticed the same problem if you filter a folder so that there is
  only one e-mail left in the folder.

  As soon as I change to another folder or tab and then back again
  the problem disappears, so it is not a large problem.

  http://www.ko2000.nu/misc/Tb_messagelist-one.png

  Is there anyone that can confirm this?

--
/Fredrik

The Bat! 3.99.3 on Windows Vista Ultimate 6.0 6000