Hello Secret,

SS> Hm, it may be due to the "Minimise to the System Tray" setting. I had
SS> it enabled (I never used to, I only enabled
SS> it a few weeks ago). What I did a few minutes ago was disable that
SS> setting, checked my emails and dragged the
SS> connection centre window to the middle of the screen. I then exited
SS> from The Bat. I re-opened The Bat and checked my
SS> emails again, and this time the connection centre window had stayed
SS> in the middle of the screen where I had dragged
SS> it. Interesting.

No confirmation <g>. My setting is _ always_ minimize to systray. Untill
now the CC was in the middle of my screen. I think I choose for this place
in the past..
I dragged the CC to the upper left corner, restarted The Bat!, tried again
and there was the CC again in the upper left corner...
(I then moved it again to the middle <g>)

 Jos

Using The Bat! v3.99.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2