On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 at 20:23:16 +1000, Lonewolf wrote:
lrca>>> Hey, I spoke too early!  Issue has come back after a reboot.

> I really don't think it is worth the effort.
>
> Strange thing - this issue is on my lap top at home; running Bat! at
> work with no such issues.

I ended up changing the permissions in the registry so that
applications were able to read, but not write, to that particular key.
The only (relatively minor) problem with that is I have to reverse the
process each time MS issues an Outlook patch and then reinstate the
changes afterwards.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v3.99.3
      Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
      Popfile v0.22.4