Hello Everybody,

As a new chum to version 3.99.24 I have now safely imported all my
mail folders from Outlook, and Contacts, but I'm wondering where all
these new files are stored.

One particular folder in Outlook had many file attaches, all of which
I still want linked to the messages.

My question revolves around the new mail in TB and those file
attaches; Does TB store them in a new directory as a result of the
import process ?    In other words, all links to Outlook are gone?

Don't want to delete the mail folders in Outlook until I'm sure.

Cheers
Dave

Dave Cripps  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hobart, Tasmania