Hallo rich,

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 22:41:33 -0400GMT (27-10-2007, 4:41 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

RG> I tried to make a (ver 2.12) filter to trigger on an incoming email
RG> address but it seems like when I have the @ sign in the string the
RG> filter does not trigger.

It should be possible to filter on complete addresses. Back in the
days I was using v1 or v2, I could filter on complete addresses. Are
you sure that your complete condition doesn't include a space or
something like that?

RG> I f I try to put the username on one line and the domain on another line
RG> as strings then EITHER string triggers the filter.

Do you mean as an extra condition on the 'alternatives' tab? To use
two conditions on the primary rule will require both condition to
match in order to trigger the filter.

RG> How can I either use one string with the email address or AND the 2
RG> strings requiring them both to be present?

What you propose to do, should pose no problems at all.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

WinErr 003: Dynamic linking error - Your mistake is now in every file
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.99.25
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
3 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM