Hi Thomas,

Tuesday, November 13, 2007, 2:01:46 AM, you wrote:
> Is there some gibberish under this line? There should be the whole
> Word file, base64 encoded.

No, the email is exactly as pasted with the exception of a few changes to the
headers. I've never altered any options regarding attachments are far as I can
remember. It seems to me that the issue is either to do with the backup/restore
process or some sort of corruption in the message base.

--
Warmest regards,

Paul
Created using TheBat! 3.99.29 on Windows Vista