>> I gave both Barca and Pocomail a look today, did a quick look
 >> around for PGP implementation but could not find that. So I think I
 >> just wait for the Bat! 4.0

> If you really, really need PGP Barca is not for you. For those
> of us who need a stable quality program with useable features
> Barca is a good option.

Mmmm..... Stability is a basic option every email program
should have. :-)

What I still didn't find is a program that shows my dayly
e-newspaper, several e-zines, weekly newsletters from shops
and more such things I'm subscribed to. They all use HTML
and I don't like to start every time my browser to see it
correct.

--
Regards,
Gunivortus