Hello TBUDL,

I have 3.99.29 installed.  I've noticed that on my IMAP accounts, the
filtering doesn't always work.  When I exit and restart the program,
and then select the unfiltered messages and run the input filters on
the selected messages, then the filtering works.

All the filters for this account simply refer to the headers, none
refer to the contents of the messages.  This way the filtering can
work without downloading the entire messaes.

The server is a Dovecot server, on a Fedora 6 system.

Any ideas why the filtering doesn't work sometimes?

Thanks

JBB
---
Jonathan B. Bayer