There are times when I would like to open a previously
sent message, make a few changes and send it again,
sometimes to the same person(s), sometimes to others.

In Thunderbird, I'd just pick 'Edit as New' from the
Message menu, but I cannot find a similar option in TB.
The closest I can see is 'Re-send', which prompted me
about resending (I didn't) without ever offering any
opportunity to edit/adjust.

One can work around this shortcoming by creating a new
message and cut'n'pasting from the old one, but it seems
like it should be easy enough for the application to
further simplify this task, as Thunderbird has done.

If I'm missing something, please help...

If not, please consider this a feature request...

--
Steven Vallière | tb 3.99.29 | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]