Hello TB User Discussion List,

I'm having problems with mail containing characters outside
the range of decimal 32-127.

I try to capture the mail by executing my editor, gVim,
with %1 as the file argument.

I also tried exporting to a "Unix Mailbox" and then editing
that file.

Both cases have character translations - for example I see
several "=20" sequences which are not in the sent mail.

Other users are able to read these mails without problems.
One such user wrote:

> At least for mutt, you can perform a "decoding save" via <Esc>C and the
> resulting file will be fine.  I'm not sure if The Bat! has something
> similar, but I'd think most mail clients should.  Might just have to dig
> around in the docs.

Does anyone know how to do this with The Bat!?

Bill
TB! Pro 4.0.7  AntispamSniper 1.8.0.8  XP Pro SP2  POP3