Hi MAU,

> How many of those did you report in BT (Bug Tracker).

Over the years - three, if I remember correctly. The first should
have been some time 2005. Last time I checked, it was still listed as
"new" and "unassigned".

So I stopped fiddling with the awkward system and rather reported to
the mailing list. Developers are reading there, and they can't fail to
notice the report. If they want to "manage" it further, they can do
so themselves.

> If you did, it would be good if you post the links to them.

You want me to make the effort twice? Either the list _or_ the tracker.
And since the tracker apparently doesn't get much attention, the list.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Alto Speckhardt