[Reply to: »MAU« · 2008-02-24 · 20:30 h (CET)]

Hello, MAU!

> And, that I know of, your only chance of seeing current shortcuts is
> via Customise.

Yes, that is the only way I know, too. But this is not a very
target-oriented solution for my problem.

Anyway thanks for your reply.

Cheers!
VA

- --
Q&A <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> — Date: 2008-02-24
Direct eMail without [tbb] in subject line will end in Nirvana!
Using The Bat! 4.0.14.5 [Pro] on Windows XP [Pro] Service Pack 2.

»The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armor
to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly
ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate
technology, led them into it in the first place.«

Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)