I just upgraded from Version 2.12.00 and I'm trying to figure out
how to edit the keyboard shortcuts. I used to do it with Alt-F12 or
View | Edit Shortcuts.

In Version 4, when I try to make the changes in the Options |
Preferences... | Other Options | System Hot Keys dialog box, I can't
get my changes to stick.

How can I change the "Check mail for all accounts" function from
Alt-F2 to just F2?

--
Code 2  :canadaflag:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Bat! version 4.0.14 on Windows XP Service Pack 2