> Hello Tbudl,

> This may be OT, but it is to do with this (and other) list/s.

> I am using gMail via POP3 & SMPT and I am not see my own e-mail being
> returned to this list. I think that it is a property of gMail as I can
> see it in sent items in the web interface.

> I know that gMail will not show your email in the inbox if you sent
> it to a list. I was hoping that would not apply to POP3 and SMTP.

> I have looked at the filter in gMail but can not see one to override
> this behaviour.

> I could set up filters for my out box but I don't really want to
> have to do that.

> My other option is to use a different SMTP server to sent it out.
> Which I might end up to doing.

I have never seen gmail return my mail to me on any group; Listman
like this one, yahoo groups etc.

That's just the way it works and I never found a way around that
other than ccing myself or another account.

--
Rick
Republican tax breaks for large corporations:

v4.0.14.9 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2