Good afternoon list,

 I have some questions regarding the preferences:

 Q1: when i reply to a message, the message that i reply to is shown
 with a white background in the preview... where can i change that? I
 thought somewhere in the editor settings but i just can't seem to
 recall it.

 Q2: When i have a parked message and i want to move it manually to
 another folder, the message gets unparked in that folder. Is there a
 way to have it kept parked? Or do i need to create some filter for
 that?

 Luc
 http://www.dzinelabs.com