Hello CDISXM,

Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 6:23:28 AM, among other things, you wrote:

Ct> Could you also tell me how I get that MS> at the start of each line
Ct> of my reply?
Go to: Account/Properties/Templates/Reply and choose what you want to do.

Ct> Is there in fact a comprehensive list of these regular
Ct> expressions? (if that's TB's name for it)
Yes,  although  the  Help file is not up to date it does have quite a lot of
information about Macros and Regex.

 Roger
:flag-southafrica:
The Bat! v4.0.18.6 POP3  with AntiSpamSniper 2.7.1.7,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2