> On Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 2:23:32 PM, Dan Lester wrote:

>> I'm not a real PGP guy, but I don't get it.

> dissing a moderator is not a good plan

I think he doesn't understand. Dan, you must post BELOW your quotes.
Roelof is a moderator and was letting you know nicely that you broke
that list rule. You are also expected to trim quotes and not let them
get excessive - leave enough to maintain meaning (just a rules-heads
up) :)

--
Rick
The Mideast Oil Crusade did more for militant Islam than Osama EVER could have.

v4.0.18.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2