On Thursday, March 27, 2008, 9:21:33 AM, you (tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com) wrote:

LSB>> I have lost the F4 functionality (highlighting a portion of an
LSB>> in-coming message and replying to the sender, but quoting only the
LSB>> highlighted portion).

LSB>> Now when I hit F4, a new message is generated without an addressee and
LSB>> nothing quoted

> A) Is this so in all folders/accounts?

> B) Please set
>    %REPLYTO="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
>    (delete the +-signs)

I do not filter incoming e-mail into different folders, so this
applies to my in-box folder.

Yes, all accounts.

I do not understand your point in B). Does this refer to something
that I am doing improperly in terms of TBUDL etiquette? or a possible
solution to my problem?

Leonard
--
Leonard S. Berkowitz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v4.0.18 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2