Hello Luc,

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:44:35 -0300 GMT (28/03/2008, 23:44 +0700 GMT),
Luc wrote:

L>  Because gmail doesn't let me receive my own post to the list i want
L>  to use another account. Is there an easy way to transfer the TB
L>  folder to that other account or do i have to recreate it manually
L>  (without the obvious changing of e-mail address of course)? The move
L>  up or down command seems only to work in the same account.

Hold down shift-crtl while you move the folder.

Bonus: The filter is being updated. If you still receive mails into
the old account, they are moved to the folder which is now in the new
account. Therefore, moving the folder much better than creating a new
one.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Eine Ratte schwaermt der anderen vor: 'Ach ja, diese Lerngesetze sind
schon toll! Jedes Mal wenn ich diesen Hebel druecke, muss mir der
Weisskittel Futter geben!'

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.18.7