Hello Leonard,

LSB> AntiSpamSniper is working over-time. I recently enabled my mail from
LSB> TBUDL after not receiving mail for a long time. Now, I've noticed
LSB> that mail from posters on the list goes to the Junk folder even when
LSB> there is an entry for that person. Not to pick on Rick Grunwald, but
LSB> three messages from him from April 1 ended up in Junk. Before I
LSB> marked them as Not Junk, I verified that Rick is in the list of
LSB> allowed addressees. Right now, I check the Junk folder regularly and
LSB> catch these messages, but it is a chore. Rick is not the only person
LSB> whose mail behaves this way. A poster on another list repeatedly ends
LSB> up in Junk.

Are you sure it is ASS and not a filter, possibly an old filter that you deleted
a long time ago, or thought you had. This happened to me the other day and when
I investigated it was an old common filter that had not worked for ages, but
with the release of 4.0.20 it seems to have reactivated.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v4.0.18.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2