On Thursday, May 8, 2008, 11:45:04 AM, Dwight A Corrin wrote:

DAC> On Thursday, May 8, 2008, 1:33:59 PM, ztrader wrote:

>> How can I set an option to have MicroEd use us-ascii [or some font
>> that Outlook can handle absolutely reliably] for a particular folder
>> and still keep the editing features?

DAC> Your message shows

Hmmmm.... that's odd. When I compose a note from this folder and save
it to the outbox, then look at the headers in the outbox, I get

Subject: test font

which sounds right since I have Western European (ISO) set for this
folder. I also checked the previous note I sent, and it had the same
coding in the headers before I sent it.

The headers for THIS EMAIL copied from the OUTBOX, before sending, are