I was doing some software maintenance and disk cleanup, removing
unneeded software and defragmenting my disk. The system reboots and
the TB! is working perfectly...with one small nit. When I open a URL
in a mail message, I get the error "The System cannot find the file
specified", twice. Once for the URL being opened and once for
"C:\Documents". The URL is opened in my browser anyway, despite the
two error messages.

Any thoughts on what I might have messed up to cause these two error
messages to appear?

--
 Lawrence  Johnson             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Where are we going? And why are we in this handbasket?