Hello Everyone,

nothing serious but I cannot figure out how to fix it.
For reasons that are not quite clear to me to of my correspondents
appear as "Dear _Paul" or "Dear Joe-xxPTY" when using the reply
function. Everytime I have to manually fix this.

I have looked in the address book under properties/reply and it is set
up as Dear %ABOFromFName. When I check the first name under properties
it is fine showing only Paul.  Both are members of a company group but
the templates are not used for the company.
Templates under Account properties are showing again Dear
%ABOFromFName.

In case of Paul I suspect the reason is that his email address on
incoming emails is configured to show _Paul XXX with TB thinking his
first name is _Paul. What do I have to do to automatically override
this.

The second case is even more baffling (to me :) ) as the incoming
email only shows Joe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> as normal. No idea why my reply
insists on adding -xxPTY.

Tom
using TheBat! 3.99.29 on XP