I recently started using SubFilters and am getting some filtering I
don't understand...

I have a Filter called Set Color that does nothing and is set to
"Continue processing with other filters", in it for example is a
SubFilter to change any message from family (based on AB group) to blue
in the message list. Yes, there are others, and they are all similar.

The next filter is "The Bat!" (configured exactly like my Set Color
filter) and it contains a SubFilter "The Bat! lists" which moves the
message to a folder.

Here is where it gets interesting! The SubFilter to move the message
is not set to "Continue processing with other filters", but it does
continue processing the other filters!

If I have a TB list member in my AB, then my <known> filter at the end
takes precidence and moves it to Inbox-Known.

Any idea why that is happening or what I can do to fix it?

--
Tim Musson
Flying with The Bat! eMail v3.99.29