Hello Jos,

JK> Hello Jack,

JK> Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 6:37:35 PM, you wrote:

RO>>> BTW2 No, it isn't possible to start TB's autobackup manually, though
RO>>> it appears to be possible to change the time it starts to something
RO>>> sooner.

JSL>> I tried this by setting the days counter to the minimum (1 day) and
JSL>> setting the time to now+2 minutes. Sure enough, the autobackup started
JSL>> in a couple of minutes, ran to completion and stored the
JSL>> autobackup.tbk file on the F: drive as specified in the default
JSL>>  filename OPTIONS>PREFERENCES>SYSTEM>AUTOBACKUP>ADVANCED but again,
JSL>>  without the date/time embedded in the filename.

JK> When it is a task in the Scheduler, right click and 'Execute task now'.

JK> Here, autobackup with notification made in the Scheduler, the filename is
JK> just ab.tbk. But when I point at this file there is a pop up with date and
JK> size.

I appreciate your suggestion but I'll probably just abandon the idea
of automatic or scheduled TB! backups as I manually backup the entire
C: drive to the F: drive using Acronis every Saturday. In addition, I
also subscribe to Carbonite which automatically (in the background)
keeps my entire C: drive backed up off-site in real time.

I'm a little concerned however about your mention of your backup being
called ab.tbk. IIRC "ab" stands for address book. Are you sure you're
backing up everything in TB! or is it just the address book?

 Jack                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now running TB! v3.99.3 from
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 - Service Pack 3