Hello, fellow Bat-lovers.

On Monday, June 23, 2008, 3:18:14 AM, Marten wrote:

>> I have inherited a mailing list with over 300 subscribers...

> Convert this:

>> Keith Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Joe Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, ....

> to this:

> Keith Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Joe Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> and import it

Thanks, Martin!

I'm embarrassed to say that I had tried this with Thunderbird (and
couldn't get it to work), but (for whatever reason) hadn't tried it
with The Bat!

It took me a few tries to figure out which type of file and which type
of import to use, but I did get it to work. (The answer to the
question is to save as a .txt file and then use Import from Address
List (plain text)).

--
Keith Russell
Using The Bat! 4.0.24 under Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6001 on a 2.4 GHZ Pentium