Hello Luc,

Saturday, July 5, 2008, 6:17:43 PM, you wrote:

>> Unfortunately, when you go to the PLUGINS/ADD dialog box, TB! defaults
>> to *.tbp as a file-type and you CAN'T change it. Even if you navigate
>> to the AVG folder and you KNOW the .bav file exists there, it won't
>> show up because of that TB! file-type specification (*.tbp).

L> That's correct behaviour if you try to add the virus plugin from:

preferences --->> protection ---> anti-spam.

And correct behaviour for general 'Plug-Ins'. I made the same mistake..

L> You need preferences ---> protection ---> anti-virus.

Just this morning I noticed these options. Adding the virus plugin for my
AVG8 pro: without any problem this way <g>.

 Jos

Using The Bat! v4.0.24 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3