28 July 2008 - 13:13

Hello Geoff,

Monday, July 28, 2008, 8:32:02 AM, you wrote:

GL> On 28 July 2008, 07:44, The Janitor wrote:

>> Which folder do I select to tell MA to include all messages (if
>> possible) or one account's messages otherwise?
GL> ~~~

GL> I'm using a very old version of TB but the latest version of MBA and I
GL> have to navigate to and open the TBB file for each folder. The "All
GL> Mailboxes" option in the Open Mailbox dialog of MBA is just to let you
GL> choose which mailbox type (e.g. Outlook, TB, Mozilla) to open and for
GL> The Bat! each TBB or MSB file is a mailbox.

Thanks for the prompt response, Geoff.

It must be this hot weather but I'm bugg**ed if I (or MBA) can find a
TBB or MSB file.

Each account's folder has a series of folders named e.g. FBA0C14C.DBF
which contain files called MESSAGES.EBB and .EBI.  These are followed
by files named ACCOUNT.something e.g. .EFB. All the accounts' folders
contain something similar.

This morning I also installed MBA in my office where I use Thunderbird
and  I  had  no problems at all! I made the same choices in the wizard
(obviously the paths were different) so I'm mystified.

William

Flying with The Bat! Professional
version 4.0.7