Hello Bats,

All of a sudden I wasn't getting mail. Discovered that the SMTP port
setting had changed from 25 to 585. I didn't change it. The same thing
happened to another TB! user - theirs was a different server than
mine. Is this The Bat! or is it gremlins?

Has anyone else had a problem like this? Thanks for insights.

 Maggie

Never judge a book by its movie. --J.W. Eagan

Running Windows XP, and emailing with The Bat! 4.0.24 on an ancient
Gateway laptop.