Hello Rick,

>>> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/support/

>> I've tried using those odd forms and have found them unusable. I
>> haven't a clue as to how they can be used. Can anyone find a simple
>> e-mail contact with the company? Many years ago, there were ways to
>> ask e-mailed questions and get e-mailed  answers.

>> My question is still how get a copy of my Key Block for 3.99.29. My
>> version 3 Key Block doesn't work and I can still find no way to
>> contact the RITLABS people.

> Read that page - there is a place to register and once you have done
> that you can create a support ticket and an individual will work on
> your problem. I Bcced Maxim when I made my first post but you must
> still make an attempt to work within their system. Go try it - it
> isn't difficult :)

Thanks, Rick. I had tried these pages several times before I wrote these
messages but without any success. But this time, following your
directions (and a smidgeon of witches brew), it worked. Somehow!

Now I'm waiting for a useful reply (I noticed that my inquiry did not
fit in any of the standard categories).

 Quin