"Accounts pane" Do you mean on of the menus across the top: Message |
Specials | Folder | Account | Tools etc.?

I do not see "Addresses" in the Account menu. What am I missing?

(I normally use The Bat! v4.0.24 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6000, but to
post to the TBUDL, I have to use this Gmail account and its e-mail
client. <sigh>)

Thanks

--
Leonard Berkowitz