R>> Now it deletes any additional words I might add

> Change it into:
> %ModifyOnce("Subject")%-
> %Subject="Jigsaw Puzzle"%-

Roelof:
I moved this to this list as it seems it is not a beta issue
First of all your fix worked like a charm. Thanks!. For my own
knowledge: on each line you ended it with "%-" and "extra" % and a
minus sign. It works fine but is not documented.

What does that do? Is it needed?

Thanks in advance

Also I tried making a subject line of Jigsaw Puzzle ""
That produced some bizarre results :)) I don't think it can be done
with the template
--
Rick
Bush/McCain economics has produced a thriving economy. Look at China!

v4.0.28.1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3