Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3

Sorry for this, but yet another issue with SO filters. I'm trying to
dump incoming messages that are apparently older than 30 days to my
spam bin. The filter is the topmost in the list. In the Advanced tab,
I selected "Message is older than" and set the days to 30 but the
filter didn't work. So I tried setting the rule for this filter that
Sender included '@', but it still didn't work so I tried changing this
to Sender not containing 'zzz' (both rules were in addition to the
Advanced setting). It still doesn't work and TB still isn't directing
to my spam bin messages apparently created as far back as 1980.

A filter that I tried to set up to dump messages that contained a
certain header in the Kludges also didn't work, so is there an issue
with TB v1 and XP, am I missing something about how filters are
supposed to work, something else? (BTW, including the two that don't
work I have 96 SO filters)

TIA,

--
Geoff Lane