Hello MFPA,

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 23:30:10 +0100 your time, you said:

[...snip...]

> You could test by maybe adding a check to see if the file exists and
> display a message if it doesn't.

Yes, I have the folder open when I collect my mail, and I see the wavs
appear in the folder.

> I take it the WAV file exists when you look in the folder afterwards?
> Does the script work if you plant a WAV of the correct name in the
> folder beforehand?

Yup! Run manually works a treat. Finds any unconverted wavs and processes
them. I called it from another script and it works as well. And I also ran
in via Windows Run and no problem.

I also compiled the script and programs it uses into a single exe and used
that instead, thinking that TB! might have something against running
scripts, but no go.

> Have you tried putting the three actions into three separate filters?
> (make sure first two are set to continue processing with other
> filters)

Yes, I have also tried that. And I have tried a Hotkey only filter for the
conversion part, but the wavs aren't processed...well  know why they aren't
but don't know how to solve the problem.

When I run my converter, it creates a couple of temp files and folders in
the system temp folder. When run manually I can see these being created and
removed as the program executes and ends. I also tried this with TB!
executing the .exe and TB! is executing it because the temp files and
folders are appearing and disappearing. However, the exe isn't running in
the voicemail folder, and I know that for certain because the exe unpacks 4
files into the folder it is run in, runs the script then clears up
afterwards. You can see these files appear when run manually, but they do
not appear in my voicemail folder.

So, TB! is executing the exe, but it is being run somewhere else, not in the
same folder as it is executed from. And I have no idea why that is, or how
to resolve it.

I do know it isn't running in the TB! install folder or in my message base
folder because I checked.

Anyway, I'm stumped.

--

Simon (Privateofcourse)