Hallo MFPA,

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:48:23 +0100GMT (12-9-2008, 16:48 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

M> I have just encountered the re-vamped QT editor and cannot read my QTs
M> in it because the text and background are now the same colour and I
M> cannot find a way to change the background colour.

Upgrade to the most recent version.
Create a new viewer profile (never mind the actual settings)
Change the used profile of the QT editor to that new profile and then
set it back to the generic profile
You set the viewer profile of the QT editor in the menu of the QT
editor.

IIRC editor profiles were a work in progress in the previous version,
so they might not work as intended in your 4.0.28

--
Groetjes, Roelof

WinErr 004: Erroneous error - nothing is wrong
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.0.34
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6001 Service Pack 1
3 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM