Hello Jens,

> I tested it with myself, and after trying to close the Mail, i am asked:
> ,----- [  ]
> | ---------------------------
> | Browse messages of the Common Folder * Maileingang *

Ah! Darn Common Folders!

Do me a favour, please. Right click on your * Maileingang * Common
Folder and select Properties->Templates->Confirmation.

Is the confirmation template set to %BLANK?

If so,
  - either select 'Override Account's Confirmation Settings' and include
  a non %BLANK template.
  - or, while your Common folder is selected, go to Account ->
  Properties -> Templates -> Reading Confirmation and include a  non
  %BLANK template there.

Now see if it works, or not.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.34.11