am Montag, 29. September 2008 um 18:17 schrieb MFPA:

> I have it set to put in outbox and prompt before the action. If I say
> yes, the confirmation appears in my outbox. The next time I
> send/receive mail the confirmation is sent.

I confirm to generate the Reading-Confirmation.
It is beeing generated and put in the Outbox.
It is not sent, when i do several ALT-F2 to Send/Receive All

Only when i go on Outbox and say "Send queued Mail" it is sent.

My Options say "send all imediately" "send reading confirmation
imediately" and "prompt before action".

It does not work, it does not work - at least for me.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens Franik