Hello MFPA,

This is what you said on Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:11:35 +0100 your time:

> Oops. I forgot about this issue and changed some options for a folder.
> I found my messages.tbb and messages.tbi files for that folder got
> relocated to my %userprofile% folder. Strange that mine went to a
> different place...

Annoying isn't it! :-/ I don't know why it would be different folder for
you. I have TB! custom installed so perhaps that might explain it. But I
don't ever remember it using the %userprofile% for data files. Most odd.

> BTW, has this been resolved yet?

Well I hope someone 'in the know' can answer this, because it is an
infuriating bug. There's no official update as far as I am aware, although
these things are often fixed in the betas,  it could have been dealt with.
If there's a beta with a fix I'll gladly install it.

--
Simon (Privateofcourse)
#3117. Sorgo Hew Edwin? ¶

 TB! 4.0.34  WinXP Pro Service Pack 3