Hi

On Friday 24 October 2008 at 9:37:47 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Teresa Eckford
wrote:

> I checked and there's nothing there. It's a gmail
> account, so I imagine the problem is on that end.

I don't understand how something "the other end" on your Gmail
settings would affect where TB! puts your outgoing mail.

A couple of things come to mind. Firstly, have you checked your common
filters as well as account filters? Secondly, are you copying the
messages to yourself (maybe set up in a template via an entry for cc:
or bcc;)?

[...]

> I'm using Yahoomail, so
> have just turned off the signature.

> Teresa

> Current version is 4.0.24.0 | 'Using TBUDL'
> information:
> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

The moderators will be after you! The signature delimiter would have
cut out the above and is required by the rules of this list. It is

MFPA

Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes

Using The Bat! v4.0.34 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600