Hi

On Tuesday 11 November 2008 at 8:52:43 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Sacks, Avram wrote:

[...]

> I am not sure that this is a problem with The Bat, so
> much as it is a problem with Outlook.  However, I use
> Outlook (NOT Outlook Express) at the office (from where
> this message is sent) and cannot find a setting that
> would cause the spacing to increase between paragraphs
> when a message is replied to. Any ideas?

Are you sure it's anything to do with replies? Your message was not a
reply but arrived here with /triple/ line spaces between the
paragraphs.

Obviously this is plain text and you were talking about
HTML...

MFPA

The second mouse gets the cheese

Using The Bat! v4.0.34 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600