Hi

On Tuesday 18 November 2008 at 8:45:18 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Tom wrote:

> would that be covered under my license or be considered
> running a second instance of TB?

If the travel is short-term you could presumably take advantage of the
30-day evaluation period to see how you get on with TB! on your
laptop.

The licence says, "You are granted a non-exclusive licence to use the
program on one computer at a time." Open to interpretation but I would
suggest that may cover you if you do not simultaneously power up TB!
on both machines.

[...]

> How would I do that without messing everything up? I
> used webmail in the past and using "leaving messages on
> server" downloaded again after return to my normal
> workstation. However, any emails sent from webmail
> would not show up or only if using cc to my own account
> and then have to be shifted around to the correct
> folders (from inbox to sent) with having the wrong time
> stamps?

One suggestion would be to create a backup from your main TB!
installation and "restore" it to the laptop installation before you
go, then after you return create a backup from your laptop and restore
to your main PC.

MFPA

When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world

Using The Bat! v4.0.32.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600