Hi

On Monday 15 December 2008 at 10:58:13 AM, in
<mid:1062899693.20081215115...@rancho-k.com>, MAU wrote:

> Not without duplicating the folder. What I would do is
> to create a  "My_Sent" folder and use an Outgoing
> filter to move 'any message' sent to it. It should be
> the last Outgoing filter if you have some others.

Thanks, MAU. That was one of the two methods I thought of. The other
was for the outgoing filter to copy 'any message' to the archive sent
folder and to set the "Sent Mail" folder to delete messages after NNN
days.

MFPA

The truth is out there.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600