Hello Ian,

> Only because The Bat! already has a place for Common Templates that
> was introduced after I had the templates created in a particular
> account.

You may try something, don't know if it works because I haven't tried
it.

Make a copy of your ACCOUNT.QTB file in Mail directory (this is the
Common QTs) somewhere for safety. Same for the QTB file in the account
you mention. Then *move* account's QTB to your Mail directory and start
TB and see if it worked. If not, restore QTB files where they were.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.1.7