Hi all,

I was wondering whether there was any way that I could prevent the automatic
Spellchecker from scanning beyond a specific point in a template. For example
when I create a new message there are some abbreviations in my signature (after
the dash-dash) which are reported as errors every time I spell check a message.
I don't want to add them to the dictionary because in another context they
might be in correct spellings. Similarly when replying to a message I want to
prevent spell checking of the original message. Is there a macro that I could
use to help with this - %STOPSPELLCHECK for example!? Any help would be
appreciated!

--
Warmest regards,

Paul

Created using TheBat! 4.1.7 on Windows Vista