Hello *,

When I try to get my mail, the server tells me my cert has expired:

> !07.01.2009, 16:37:28: FETCH - TLS handshake failure. Invalid server
> certificate (This certificate has expired).

So far, so well, it expired a few days ago. I went to the adressbook
and deleted the old cert, thinking that might get it to request a new
one. But that's not what it does.

My deleting the cert was several days ago and even after restarting TB
it still uses the old (gone?) cert. It seems to still be somewhere in
there...

How do I get rid of the old one and tell it go get me a new one?

Regards,
simbabque

--
Using The Bat! v4.0.34 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2