Hi

A number of my programs have a menu option to send a new mail message using
the default email program (in my case TheBat! 4.1) with the current document
as an attachment.

This seems to work in most cases other than the default new message template
isn't used and I am presented with a blank window.

Is there any way to make TB start with the new message template every time or
is it limited only to new messages started from within TB?

Although I have a number of accounts I do have one selected as the default
for mailto: URLs

--
Best regards
Barry