Hello Jack,

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 17:00:44 -0600 GMT (08/01/2009, 06:00 +0700 GMT),
Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

JSL> A long time ago there was a thread on the dangers of leaving messages
JSL> in the inbox. Unfortunately I no longer remember exactly what the
JSL> danger was. I searched the archives for the subject line above but
JSL> found nothing explaining the problem. Does anybody remember?

I remember. I think Marck was it who said at the time (must be years
since he was active on this list) that the Inbox is a high-traffic
list and therefore more likely to get corrupted than any other folder.
IIRC.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

The difference between a king and a president is that a king is the
son of his father but a president is not.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.28.4