Hi

On Thursday 8 January 2009 at 10:52:04 PM, in
<mid:295980760.20090109095...@wai.com.au>, Ian A. White wrote:

> I just checked my account folders and they QTB files I
> deleted have  not been re-created. The QT editor also
> shows all accounts as having  no QTs.

Hmm. I just tried again and if I delete (or rename) the account.qtb
files in the accounts, the files are still re-created and the QTs
reappear in those accounts. Keeping an empty text file called
account.qtb in the account folders does the trick but I am damned if I
can find where the QTs are backed up. This is as irritating as windows
file protection.

--
Best regards,

MFPA

Don't anthropomorphize computers - they hate it

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600