Hello Marck,

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 19:00:41 +0000 GMT (22/01/2009, 02:00 +0700 GMT),
Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

MDP> This message is a simple courtesy to let you know that a new server is
MDP> now running the TBLists following a forced move.

MDP> Other than some subtle differences in the headers members here should
MDP> have any problem with the change.

I noticed about two days ago that all mails from TBUDL and TBBETA
landed in the spam folder; maybe that was when the move started. I
whitelisted the addresses, so no problems any more. I just wanted to
let you know.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"They recently conducted a marijuana taste test. Nobody seems to be
able to remember the results."

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.28.4